No Estimate Needed
Our home cleanings are a flat rate, meaning there’s no need for estimates or in-person visits for a quote. Just tell us the number of bedrooms and bathrooms in the house, add anything else you need to be cleaned to the order and book. It’s that easy!
When we show up for a cleaning we follow very specific guidelines to make sure we’re delivering outstanding cleaning service every time. Below is a list of what we include with our regular home cleaning service.
- Kitchen Cabinets: We’ll treat your kitchen cabinets with tender care. Wet wiping them and removing dust and buildup from the outside. Inside the cabinets is available as an add-on service.
- Clean Stove Top and Stove Fan: Well scrub grates, drip pans, and surface tops.
- Clean Microwave: We’ll deep clean microwave and wash and dry microwave plate.
- Clean Countertops: We clean countertops including marble and stone surfaces.
- Clean Large Electronic Appliances: The outside of fridges, oven, dishwashers, and more. Inside of those appliances is available as an add-on service.
- Scrub and Clean Sinks: We will scrub your sink and place any dishes from the sink in the dishwasher.
- Polish all Stainless Steel Surfaces: We’ll polish all stainless steel surfaces including appliances.
- Empty Trash Can: We’ll empty the trash and replace with a new bag.
- Vacuum Kitchen and Laundry Floors and Rugs: We’ll make sure to vacuum and sweep all kitchen floors and rugs.
- Mop Kitchen and Laundry Floors: Mopping the floors in high traffic hallways, kitchens and laundry rooms is an important touch that’s included with every cleaning.
Bath and Tub Spaces
- Clean Counter Tops: We use safe green products to clean appliances and for marble and stone surfaces.
- Clean Mirrors and Shine Chrome: All mirrors in the bathroom and tub spaces will be cleaned.
- Furniture in Bathrooms: We wipe any dust, marks or spots. (as needed)
- Empty Trash Can(s): We will always empty the trash and put in new bags if that trash is full. Please let us know where you keep the new bags or leave a couple on the kitchen counter for us to use.
- Mop Bathroom Floors: We’ll mop floors leaving a fresh scent.
- Clean Showers: We scrub and clean shower walls, doors, and floors.
- Clean Sinks: We use non-scratch tools and products for your fixtures.
- Clean Toilets: We scrub and clean toilets and make sure the base is fully wiped.
- Clean Tubs: We will scrub and clean tubs and wipe all surfaces.
- Dust/Wipe Doors: You can inform us if you need us to wipe down doors and we’ll take care of it.
- Vacuum Bathroom Floors and Rugs: We will make sure to vacuum bathroom rugs.
- Wipe Bathroom Cabinets(Outside): We will wipe cabinets’ fronts.
Bedroom and Living Spaces
- Dust Furniture in Bedrooms: We wipe any dust, marks or spots off furniture in the bedroom.
- Empty trash in all bedrooms, living, and office spaces: We’ll take trash to the garbage or dumpster (if possible) once Maid Service is completed.
- Make beds and change bed linens (when left on top of the bed): Leave the bed linens on top of each bed and we’ll change them.
- Vacuum all carpet, small rugs, and stairs: We use special floor attachments for floors and rugs.
- Ceiling Fans Detail Cleaning: We Deep Clean ceiling fans and remove all dust. (as needed)
Additional Services Available
- Vacuum and Clean Inside Cabinets and Drawers
- Fridge Cleaning
- Oven Cleaning
- Clean Windows Inside
- Dust blinds
- Clean baseboards
It’s important to note, each cleaning is a custom job and no two houses are the same. Because each service is customized to your home, not all the services are done all the time. Some cleanings will get more attention than other depending on the condition of the home.
Be sure to inform your cleaning specialist of any needs you might have at the beginning of the cleaning including special areas you would like them to pay attention to. We will always make sure you’re 100% satisfied with how your home looks when we’re finished.